Arabic (Egyptian) language teacher needed in Sydney (Sydney)
compensation: to be determined according to candidate´s experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Arabic (Egyptian) language teacher needed in Sydney
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We might have a job for you as Arabic teacher. One of our clients in Sydney would like to have 1-to-one General Arabic tuition.
Some details about the course:
• Our client would like to take 30 hours (15x2-hour lessons) of Arabic tuition in Sydney (2017).
• Her level is beginner and she would like to have classes on Mondays in the afternoon, starting as soon as possible.
• Teacher from Egypt perferred
deal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers