SCIENCE TEACHING POSITION IN PHITSANULOK OF THAILAND WITH SALARY UP TO 45 000 BAHT/ MONTH
- Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
- It has long been important both for political and strategic reasons and was fought over many times in centuries past.
- It is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
- TP School was founded on May 6th,1997, basis of the resolute determination is to use education as a development tool for the youth.
- Our goal is to develop our quality of education in the world-class.
- We want to create personnel, atmosphere, and environment for the benefit of TP.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, from 8 am - 4 pm
- Days off at the weekends
- No more than 24 teaching hours/ week.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 40,000 - 45,000 baht/month (depends on your qualification, education background, and teaching experience)
- Housing allowance or free apartment
- Non-B VISA / Work Permit - Assistance with documentation is provided.
- Free transportation to and from school ( if living outside school )
- National holiday - All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
- Annual Completion bonus paid on completion of a full 12-month contract.
- Free-swimming pool and gym
- Providing lunch
- Low cost
- Must be Native English teachers (the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
- Teach various contents relating to science such as biology, chemistry, electronics, etc. in English
- Bachelor's degree in Science is required
- At least 1 year of Experience in teaching Science subjects
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in our school, please kindly send your
3. Teaching certificate
4. Profile picture
via our HR Department email
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers