Ready to go 475 Horse Power Hot Rod, Freshly Restored 1991 Pontiac Firebird, Black on Black Street Rod, with a/c and all power interior. This car would be great for Firebird/ Camaro car clubs an low level car shows. This car was built by the Sin City Race Team.
The things listed below, are only the major changes and updates, which do not include any of the other minor things that have also been done to the car.
Here is what has been done to the Engine and Engine components.
The engine is a 350 cubic inch engine with 475 horse power @ 7,000 RPM’s, that runs on pump gas.
1) Completely rebuilt 350 cubic inch engine, with a new balanced Eagle brand rotating assembly, that has 9.5 to 1 compression and hypereutectic pistons.
2) New high volume oil pump with new Rod and Maine bearings, along with new Cam bearings, new rings and new gaskets.
3) New Cloyes 9 key way double roller timing chain set.
4) Serpentine belt system with a new belt.
5) Aluminum engine pulleys.
6) World Product Sportsman II angle plug cylinder heads with 200 + cc intake runners, 67cc combustion chambers and guide plates (intake runner openings have been opened up considerably and port matched to a victor jr. manifold, that has also had its ports opened up).
7) 7/16 Comp Cams 1.6 double roller rockers.
8) New 7/16 stud girdles.
9) New Comp Cams hardened push rods.
10) Edelbrock aluminum valve covers.
10) New Edelbrock rpm performer cam and lifters with 488/510 lift using a 1.5 rocker, but I used a 1.6 rocker, so the total valve lift is around 522/544.
11) Edelbrock air filter.
12) Polished shinny, enlarged aluminum port matched Victor jr. manifold.
13) Edelbrock duel exhausted turbo series muffler.
14) Headman headers with 3 inch exhaust.
15) New Accel shorty spark plugs.
16) New 8 mm spark plug wires.
17) New MSD 6al multi spark ignition box.
18) New MSD red blaster 2 coil.
19) Mallory Unilite distributor, with new cap and rotor.
20) New high flow water pump.
21) After market fuel pressure regulator.
22) Holley 750 double pumper Carberator with a high flow carburetor housing and air bleeds Ana fuel pressure gauge.
23) New chrome high flow fuel pump.
24) New temperature sending and oil sending units.
Here is what has been done to the transmission.
1) rebuilt 350 turbo transmission.
2) New aluminum transmission oil pan with fins and chrome Allen bolts.
3) shift kit.
4) New adjustable modulator valve.
5) exterior oil cooler.
6) New after market Dakota brand speedometer convention kit.
7) New transmission mount.
8) New metal transmission lines.
9) New 3,000 RPM 10 inch stall converter.
Here is what has been done to the Rear End Differential.
1) Rear end differential is a reconditioned posi with 3.73 gears.
2) 1LE rear disc brake system with 11.86 inch rotors and PBR aluminum calipers.
3) New Red BMI rear controls arms.
4) New Red BMI pan-hand bar.
5) New TA performance differential girdle cover.
Here is what has been done to the suspension, front brakes and under the car.
1) New front and back lowering springs.
2) New rear shocks.
3) New front struts.
4) New tie rod ends.
5) Front and back Firebird GTA sway bars and new sway bar links.
6) All unneeded hoses, tubings and wiring has been removed.
7) The complete underside of the car has been repainted and under coated with sound dampening undercoat, even under the gas tank has been undercoated.
Here is what has been done inside the car.
1) New Headliner.
2) New sun visors.
3) New Sail panels.
4) New Speakers (6x9’s, mid’s and tweeters).
5) amplifier and new stereo/ CD player.
6) 2001 Pontiac Firebird Charcoal Gray front and back electric Leather seats and seat belts.
7) New T-top seals.
8) New weather stripping on doors and back hatch/trunk, along with new interior and exterior window seals.
9) Newer window motors.
10) New carpet.
11) New 8,000 RPM tachometer.
12) New Dash map pouch.
13) New dome light and housing cover.
14) New Grant GT steering wheel.
15) New Black colored window tint.
16) New dash speaker covers and dash vent defrost vent covers.
17) The dash has no cracks.
18) All the interior has been changed to Black and Charcoal Gray.
Let it be known that the interior of this car is exceptionally clean and it has every piece to it. I have also taken the interior of this car completely apart and put back together. Everything in the interior works and I have pictures and video of all the work done to the car.
Here is what has been done to the Engine Bay Area.
1) Repainted the Engine Bay Area.
2) Removed all unnecessary wires and hoses.
3) Wire Loom all wiring.
4) Aluminum racing radiator.
5) Aftermarket dual electric fans, with chrome fan shroud.
6) New Water and Heater hoses.
7) New battery cables.
8) New battery.
8) New motor mount bolts and newer motor mounts.
9) Less than a year old starter.
10) 3 gauge cluster under hood (contains oil pressure, temperature and vacuum gauge.
Here is what has been done to the outside of the car
1) New front windshield.
2) New windshield wipers.
3) New exterior passenger side door handle.
4) Firebird GTA hood.
5) 17 inch rally rims, with new tires and lug nuts.
6) Black paint.
7) New billet aluminum back hatch hinges.
8) New Black tinted windows.
Not including all the minor things, that have been done to the car, there has been over 80 major changes and updates to the car, which is listed above and the car has not been registered since these things have been done.
This car has had many more parts replace and much more done to it then I have listed above and it is all there, nothing is missing. If something was broken or missing I either replace it or fixed it. This car is very clean and put together very well, even all the wiring has been shrink wrapped and wire loomed. This car does not rattle or shake, as I have completely taken apart this car and put it back together. THIS IS A RESTORED CAR!
Call Darren at show contact info
and I can give you pictures, videos and more details about the car.
Below is a video of the car, just copy and paste the link into you tube to view
Below is one of our race videos, just copy and paste the link into you tube to view the sin city crusher monster truck.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers